Enjoy OFFBLAK GLOW teas as a tasty summer snack!
Cool down on hot summer days with these refreshing frui-tea ice lollies! Perfect for children, or a grown up treat for the Wild At Heart on a hot summers day.
- 3 Wild At Heart teabag (OR the Glow tea of your choice)
- 600ml freshly boiled of water
- 1tbsp apple juice
- 100g raspberries
- Ice lolly mould and wooden sticks
- Brew 3 Wild At Heart teabag (OR Glow tea of your choice) in the freshly boiled water
- Leave to infuse for 15 minutes, then remove the tea bags, stir in the apple juice and leave to cool.
- Pour into ice lolly moulds and place in the freezer for 1 - 1.5 hours.
- Add wooden ice lolly sticks as liquid starts to become hard, then return to freezer for at least 4 hrs, or overnight!
- Remove when completely frozen and enjoy!
Shop the recipe!